big_sur's Race Build

Mlal

LOW OIL PRESSURE !!!!!!!! Urgent

Hello all,
From India.

With great difficulties i own an RC 390 and its been a year since i have bought it and till today i have the love on riding it and have done 30000kms only through the city traffic and one long ride of 2400kms ( Chennai to Pune ). now arises the problem of low oil pressure and the coolant draining drastically. took to the service center changed the head gasket, changed the oil filter and water pump seals and the impeller . took out from service yesterday. and again it shows low oil pressure but now the coolant is not draining and its stable. Please give me some suggestions on this as i am breaking my head on this issue for 2 weeks for now .......!!!!!!!!

tecknojoe

Country flag
You should, there's a lot of second place trophies for the taking :p

This is a reason to build the same bike. If I bought the yama and you, by some weird ghey miracle, figured out a way to win without me allowing you to because I feel bad.... I'd always wonder....

big_sur

I keep on changing the oil and it hasn't blown up yet so hopefully we'll get through these last couple of races. Cleaned up and ready for another round.
2016-08-21%2022.55.04.jpg

In other news, I get to try out the new MotoBreck sponsored 690 this round. Fresh off the showroom floor, I got the break-in miles done and minimum requirements for racing done so I'm pretty stoked to see where it's at in stock form this weekend.
20160822_132022.jpg