Blueprint and upgrade

john13

Country flag
Anyone tear down their engine and look through it and make sure everything fits properly?

I'm trying to formulate a list of things to do this winter (I'm a planner, what can I say) to upgrade my bike and put it on solid footing. Thinking a nice engine out service would be a fun learning experience and I could slip in some goodies while I'm there. Plus I want to be ready to hit the track without any problems.

Our engines shouldn't be much different from 4 stroke KTM dirt bike engines....right?

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Talk to Paxton or Chad about engine goodies and blueprinting your motor. They should be able to get you whatever you need! :)

Edwardp33

Country flag
Looking forward to hearing what you do. I have the same notion for my bike this winter. Chad has a kit with high compression piston and cam etc...

john13

Country flag
Ya, I've seen the kit but that wasn't quite what I was talking about. Not as much about modification as making sure the individual components are up to spec and everything was made the way it was supposed to. Of course some titanium valves wouldn't hurt (I'll definitely post this update) but as far as the rotational components and transmission making sure everything just right and is ready for some hard riding.