Chinese exhaust?

Pes0001

Country flag
So if I understand this correctly, the RB Evo is not a true plug-and-play, set-it-and-forget-it?

It is just like a PC3 or PCV You have to have a map created or suplied with the unit. Rapid bike do supply a 2017 map

Once a map is created for street use you can basically forget it.
For a race bike depending where the circuit is a different map might be needed for optimum performance.

Last edited:

Falkon45

Country flag
so this happened sunday lol went from brrrrrr to BRRRRRRRRR :D:D:D:D

Wow!! That's a damn clean break! My exhaust is holding up pretty well, so far. I dropped the bolt that holds the DB killer inside the muffler cover. I'll get it later. Lol. I like the sound of the bike a lot more without the killer. At low revs, people think it's a much bigger bike. But damn it's loud!

I'll probably pull it off and do a heat wrap on the exhaust. I can definitely tell where the hottest points are in the exhaust. I'm also tired of my check engine light. Lol.

I still need to do my second oil change and first valve clearance check. I'm at 1800 miles.

I'll be going with the rapid bike, when I get the chance. I'm picking up more riding gear, right now. I just bought the fieldsheer Suzuka and sport riding pants to make a two piece suit. Looking for gloves and boots now. I'd like a different helmet also, but it had to wait for a bit.

Probably going to install the R6 shock soon. On my first ride with the group out here,I really pushed my bike. I'm sorry lot faster chasing someone, because I can see the line better. I've just about exceeded what the original shock can take. It's not very confidence inspiring. Lol.