Cup bike at Hillsboro MotoSport in Oregon....

ryandalling

I just stopped by the local dealer and they have an unclaimed cup bike if anybody wants one. Ask for Gabe in sales and tell him Ryan sent you. 503-648-4555. He said I could get store credit if I got somebody to get it.

Also, they have two of the Akra exhausts... same deal let them know I sent you and you may get a good deal.

Attachments

• cupbike.jpg
    cupbike.jpg
    754 KB · Views: 1,950

DCMoney

Country flag
Sad this is the 3rd cup bike I know of for sale but I'm still waiting on my dealer to get my street RC 390 in...

Last edited:

ryandalling

Dealer said he would have sold this if he could guarantee the guy it could be registered for street use... think the guy wanted to convert it over fully and not even track it.

emeglasson

Soooo...will they sell it to someone that is over 22 years old? Or are they sticking by the rules of only selling it to a participating young racer? I know someone that would scoop that up in a second for a track toy if they would sell it to an old guy.

...I guess I can just call them and ask.

Last edited:

Ash797

Soooo...will they sell it to someone that is over 22 years old? Or are they sticking by the rules of only selling it to a participating young racer? I know someone that would scoop that up in a second for a track toy if they would sell it to an old guy.

There are a few cup bikes available to the public down here..

KTM 390 CUP BIKE INFO

ryandalling

They will sell to anybody now.... I almost bought it.

SPG

Looks nice but doesn't look Superstock (or Superbike) legal. At least with WMRRA, it needs to start as a street legal bike from the dealer. I could run it in 250 GP but I'd get slaughtered.

Otherwise, very tempting. :)

-Sean

micahpearlman

Looks nice but doesn't look Superstock (or Superbike) legal. At least with WMRRA, it needs to start as a street legal bike from the dealer. I could run it in 250 GP but I'd get slaughtered.

Otherwise, very tempting. :)

-Sean

In AFM it seems they are allowing the Cup bikes in the production classes.

mzmasi

Country flag
My husband just bought this cup bike. The dealer seemed to be fairly certain it could be made street legal, although we won't ride it on the street. It's super fun on the track. The suspension and brakes feel great. Just removed the throttle limiter, but haven't tried it on the track yet to see if it made much difference.
IMG_6061.JPG