Driven top triple clamp

KTMGene390

Hey guys,

Hope you don't mind me posting in this section as I think more people will see it.

Driven has a new Top Triple Clamp, Ignition & Clip-ons available for the KTM RC 390. Here is a picture of my bike with them installed.

kings4thecup

saw this yesterday....got a new tire and saw someone with a cup bike and had a bunch of free work done by driven....triple clamp...rear sets new gas cap some other things too....well made product.

KTMGene390

saw this yesterday....got a new tire and saw someone with a cup bike and had a bunch of free work done by driven....triple clamp...rear sets new gas cap some other things too....well made product.

Considering my bike is the only one (to my knowledge) in existence with these parts it must have been me. What's up? It's not a cup bike though just a heavily modified stock RC 390. Driven used my bike for R&D.

Ash797

Pics of rearsets? Are there any other mods to the top triple besides deleting the original bar insert locations and lightening for weight savings, like mounst for a steering damper?

KTMGene390

Pics of rearsets? Are there any other mods to the top triple besides deleting the original bar insert locations and lightening for weight savings, like mounst for a steering damper?

There is no specific mount I'm aware of for a steering damper but you're no worse off than any other stock triple clamp. Here are pics of everything else Driven developed for the KTM RC 390.