Dual exhaust system for RC390 2017 model?

nikzzx

Hey guys,

Ive been really keen on getting a dual exhaust system for my 2017 model but i cant seem to find any sold for my model anywhere.
I have spotted this video on youtube with the bloke using a dual exhaust system on the 2017 model but not sure if hes just used the exhaust system for the older models. either way it seems to work fine and looks mint.
Let me know if you might know of any recommendations.

Cheers
Niko

Exhaust Vid link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OVrh-KaXEM

The 2016 header will fit the 2017 bike, you may have to do some fabrication to get the exhaust connected.

Anyway I have a 2016 Akra race exhaust that wouldn't fit my 2017, I bought a 2016 header and I was able to connect it up.

rompus

Just wondering why you would want a dual exhaust and the added weight? I can't imagine it adds any horsepower. Does it look cool, I guess, I like my exhaust coming out of the fairing.

isaac_

Just wondering why you would want a dual exhaust and the added weight? I can't imagine it adds any horsepower. Does it look cool, I guess, I like my exhaust coming out of the fairing.

Because it’s a high mount and less prone to damage in case of a crash. Plus it looks rad.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
The Tyga header will work on the 2017 with no modifications required at all. Lots of folks are using the Tyga header in order to get aftermarket exhausts on their 2017 bikes.