EBC HH Brake Pads

s30series

I've got to say...installing these suckers on the front and back..the 1st time i pulled the brake lever was an amazing difference.

I bedded them on the way to work and holy crap they are nice. They should come like this from the factory

Ryanthegreat1

Can confirm. HH pad has way more power over the stock pad. Had some slight squealing with light brake application, it has nearly gone away after bedding the pad in.

Also these pads stink like hot super glue when you get them warmed up. It burns the nose. Stock pads smelled like hot brakes, these pads are super stinky. I am sure once they are fully bedded and gassed out the stink will stop.

Testing SBS SB sintered pads Monday. Finished testing the EBC HH pads. I agree, much better than stock. They're raceable.

owspeed

Country flag
Just received my new EBC HH pads, K&N Filter and open lid and license plate eliminater.
All looked great, well packages and amazing fast service. Thanks MNNTHBX!

William
Santa Cruz, Ca

owspeed

Country flag
Just received my new EBC HH pads, K&N Filter and open lid and license plate eliminater.

William
Santa Cruz, Ca

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Thanks for your business and feedback. Enjoy. Greg

William
Santa Cruz, Ca