Ergo Seat

RobbiRob76

Who has one? I just ordered one, and hope I didn't waste my money. I have raced motorcycles since 1974, and have 33 screws, 2 plates and 3 rods. After an hour on the bike, I feel as though i am broken in 1/2. I don't mind the extra seat height, I'm only 5'7" but i need to take a little bend out of my left leg. I have a plate with 14 screws in my left femur, and 2 screws in my left hip. I'm fused L-4, L-5, and S-1. Hoping this seat helps straighten things out a bit, and that the foam is improved over stock. Any thoughts from those who are running the seat would be appreciated.
Robbi

robenever

same. drove the bike home with the stock seat. then i put it on after. i wish i had switched it out and never rode home with the stock seat.

commandodave

What Ergo Seat? I need to learn more about it.

In the meantime, I installed a set of cheap Chinese CNC machined adjustable foot pegs I bought off Ebay. These basically allow a 1" offset that can be rotated about the center. In my case I set them down the maximum position to give me an additional 1" of legroom, I don't race, so the minimal loss of cornering clearance does not bother me. The extra 1" makes my knees happy.