First Track Day complete and I'm stoked!

SnotRkt

Bought this 18 a few months ago and got it track ready and I was very pleased at my first track day at NJMP Thunderbolt. A few pics.RLB_0009.jpgRLB_8455.jpgRLB_9644.jpg

This was only my second time ever on the track and I had way more fun on the RC than I did on my Street Triple last time. Can't wait to get out again. I need to really work on my body positioning.

othebe

Country flag
Looks sweet! Glad to hear you had a blast. Where did you get those number plate stickers for your windshield?

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Yeah, since I bought my RC and started riding track in February, I've mostly lost interest in street riding. This weekend I'll be replacing my first set of DOT race tires (Dunlop Q3+) and will be trying out some Michelin Power Cup Evo tires.

I'm still at the stage where I'm improving rapidly but also understanding how far I have to go yet. The fast guys notice my improvement, but I can't help but notice how astoundingly fast they are. My goal when they blow past me is to hang within sight of them for a few turns to pick up some knowledge. I've also benefitted tremendously from friendly expert advice from great guys like Thunderrun.

SnotRkt

Looks sweet! Glad to hear you had a blast. Where did you get those number plate stickers for your windshield?

PopShadowDecals.com , they do really nice work. They also provided my tail numbers and they throw in some helmet stickers as well.

nfash599

Just did a trackday with my 17 rc on the 20th I am also hooked.
6e2d6707e129970312a5c45edada4a3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk