For Sale - Tyga Moto Maggot

othebe

Country flag
Hi all, I'm selling my Tyga Moto Maggot exhaust that I've been running for around a year. The kit includes 2 mufflers, 1-2 pipe, link pipes and a undertail stay. For 17+ owners, you'll need the 15-16 headers, either available from OEM or Formula390. The brackets used to mount the pipes to where the rear passenger pegs are have fallen off. I can JB weld these on for you, or you're welcome to attach them yourself. Let me know if you have any questions.

Shipping from San Francisco, looking for 150 + shipping.

motomaggot1.jpg motomaggot2.jpg . motomaggot3.jpg . motomaggot6.jpg . motomaggot4.jpg . motomaggot5.jpg

Last edited:

Hunt3R

Country flag
I'm curious how loud these are? I bought a 2016 recently for the street and it came with a Competition Werkes GP exhaust which is loud as hell. I've had to start wearing earplugs when I ride for the first time in my life so my ears aren't feeling deaf when I get off. I might be interested if these are a noticeable reduction in loudness. I don't want to revert to stock though, I want some good sound coming from my bike so the cagers know I'm riding next to them on the freeway.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I'm curious how loud these are? I bought a 2016 recently for the street and it came with a Competition Werkes GP exhaust which is loud as hell. I've had to start wearing earplugs when I ride for the first time in my life so my ears aren't feeling deaf when I get off. I might be interested if these are a noticeable reduction in loudness. I don't want to revert to stock though, I want some good sound coming from my bike so the cagers know I'm riding next to them on the freeway.

The werks are as you discovered, painfully loud. The maggot cans likely had blown the packing material out. Unfortunately they are also not able to be repacked without having to weld them back up. It's still significantly quieter than the werks, but any exhaust without packing will generally be pretty loud. "Loud" is subjective. I have a set of maggot cans with the packing gone which I have on my to-do list to do a high speed run past with a db meter. I know that nobody has ever told me they were black flagged for noise while racing with the maggot cans. Every club will usually have their own limits tho.

They WOULD be quieter than the werks. I've been subjected to that pipe and Holy FUCK yeah, that this is painfully loud indeed.

Hunt3R

Country flag
Thanks for the info, if I'm going to switch out my exhaust then I'm looking for something on the quieter side so I guess I'll stick with my Werkes and earplugs for now.