Fs> 2015 rc390

A1VW2NV

Country flag
Health issues force the reluctant sale of my 2015 RC390.

This bike has been bulletproof and has not skipped a beat since new. I have added a few tasteful additions and made a few small cosmetic changes. I have painted the undertail white and wrapped part of the windscreen in bright white vinyl. There is a TST Industries fender eliminator and custom round LED's for rear signals. Up front I have replaced the stock levers with Pazzo adjustable's in white. The grips are KTM dual compound over a G2 Quick turn throttle. Nearby is an anodized orange brake reservoir cover and radiator fill cap. The saddle is from KTM Powerparts and is much more comfortable than the stock version. Underneath is a LUX micro LED kit in orange. Under the saddle is a K&N filter with a modified airbox lid. The ECU has been flashed with an AKRA map.
There are currently 1160 easy miles on the bike. This bike looks better now than the day I bought it! It has never seen rain, has been cleaned after every ride and has never been down.
Located in Vancouver, WA 98682
SOLD

RC10small.jpg
RC6small.jpgRC4small.jpgRC5small.jpg

Last edited:

A1VW2NV

Country flag
Dude! I hate it for you. Chance of hanging on to it to have when the issues clear up?

O/W, GLWS!
Thanks Treachery. Unfortunately being unable to work for nearly nine months has exhausted my savings and any resources that might have helped. I have held onto the bike in hopes that my dizziness/vertigo would be cleared up by now, but the doctors just aren't finding any resolution and my insurance has fought them every step of the way. Being dizzy 70% of the time has meant very little time in the saddle. :mad:

On a side note, can anyone tell me how to resize my pics? lol

Seth

Country flag
Wow, sorry to hear of your condition. That is no good. I saw your RC parked in a VW truck bed at Cruzin The Gut... Let me tell you ((((EVERYONE))) was stopping an eyeballing your bike. I think if you would have put your price on it than it would be gone yesterday. Awesome rides BTW!!

A1VW2NV

Country flag
Wow, sorry to hear of your condition. That is no good. I saw your RC parked in a VW truck bed at Cruzin The Gut... Let me tell you ((((EVERYONE))) was stopping an eyeballing your bike. I think if you would have put your price on it than it would be gone yesterday. Awesome rides BTW!!
Thanks Seth. I figured that would be a good venue to get some attention. lol