Gear Sensor causing ECU failure?

Devin Novak

Country flag
I have a 22 rc 390 with quick shifter plus and 4500 miles on the bike. Today riding to work I kept getting an intermittent ECU failure warning and my screen that showed the gear I was in went away. As soon as that gear light came back on the tft the ecu failure warning went away. Sometimes shifting with the clutch in would bring it back but now it does nothing. Wondering if anyone has seen this or would have any insight. I'm taking it to the dealership Wednesday but I'd like to fix it myself if I can.

almog1998002

Country flag
hi bro just got that isuue with the rc390 2022/3 i didnt install the quick shifter yet but i have the ecu failure error and the number of the gear not show up.. and when i go to neutral and pull down the side stand the bike go off like it dont know im on neutral.. its happened often when i ride above 30 minutes and then the error show up.. when i let the bike cool down enough time the error dissapear but after short ride its come back.. do you think i have the same problem? im also when i change the gear the error dissappear but after some time its stay the rest of the ride until i turn off the bike some time..