Greetings from Las Vegas!

JoverboKTM

Hey guys,

I am a new rider and recently purchased a KTM rc-390, and already my interest is peeking!

With that said, I am looking to start getting some upgrades.

Luckily, I live close to BellissiMoto here in Las Vegas, so I've done myself the honor of looking at their site (bellissimoto-2.myshopify.com). It looks like they have a few products which I'd like some input on, so that I get the best upgrades possible. Besides that, they said that they'd hook me up :cool:.

I'd like to start with an exhaust/ On hand they have a Competition Workes slip on, or a Zard system. If I were to choose one, which would be the better choice?

I also took a look at their MWR air filters, and am convinced this is a necessity. Again, what do you guys think?

Hope to become a regular on this forum, and I appreciate any input you guys can shoot my way!

Thanks,
Jeff

nhenneman

if you get the werkes exhaust you'll need a PCV and a tune for sure. Not familiar with the zard one, looks similar to akra so you could probably just get the akra ecu flash from the dealer with it

unicorn_violence

go with the Zard! i dont think anyone else on this forum has one of those exhausts. the videos of them sound amazing and would be better performing than the werkes.