Guidance on capability of PC5, please

Maddog Reynolds

I have two issues. Will PC5 with WBC2 handle them both, please? I am technical by nature, but I have *no* experience of Dynojet products and it's a lot of money to spend on an experiment. Any experiences, please?

This is a road bike, my daily ride to work :)

1) Excessively rich and stalling, but only from a cold start for 2 to 3 minutes, around 3k to 4k RPM and small throttle openings. It's very reluctant to restart once flooded from cold. Can the PC5 be remapped for only small throttle openings, only 3k to 4k RPM closed loop, without changing the rest of the map? And can I do it from a Windows PC with cable?

2) I will be wanting an A/F display to check mixture after intake and exhaust mods. Would the PC5 work with my choice of LSU 4.9 wideband sensor controller, either via an analogue 0-5V signal or via a CAN BUS signal from that unit, or would I be forced to use Dynojet's WBC2 unit?

Many thanks iif anyone can share their experiences.

robenever

Sounds to me that you're problem isn't going to be solved by your power commander. It needs to be taken into done a map reset. I took it into my dealer and they said part of the 8000 mile service (or something close to hat number) was to check/reinstall the factory map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robenever

Sounds to me that you're problem isn't going to be solved by your power commander. It needs to be taken into done a map reset. I took it into my dealer and they said part of the 8000 mile service (or something close to hat number) was to check/reinstall the factory map.

I'll take a picture of what their work log when I took it in.

Maddog Reynolds

I'll take a picture of what their work log when I took it in.

Thanks for replying. I am trying to understand what the PC5 does. I thought it monitored conditions and had a map of its own,so it could shorten or lengthen injector pulses.And the only problem was closed loop mode, where the ECU would fight changes made by PC5. Since my stalling is when cold (open loop) I was hoping it would help.I also want control of full throttle at high revs, also open loop, and I know that works for people here :)

robenever

1c0b6463c759d1edf07b7f135c8d3ed0.jpg

This is the resolution to my problem.