KTM RC390 R SSP300 Race Kit.

kayabusa

Country flag
Im watching WorldSSP300. kawis 400 cc bi against ktm 370cc mono... wow nice battle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Andy

Country flag
There's a few in Junior Supersport although seems most like World Supersport have opted for the Ninja 400, apparently people aren't happy about the Kawasaki's advantage!

isaac_

There's a few in Junior Supersport although seems most like World Supersport have opted for the Ninja 400, apparently people aren't happy about the Kawasaki's advantage!

Have they made any announcements/rule changes they're making to bikes?

kayabusa

Country flag
Have they made any announcements/rule changes they're making to bikes?

The GP Tech team in motoamerica swap the R3 to the Kawa 400 in the last minute, it was so in the last minute that the entry form was kept as they raced with a R3... but the raced a kawi.

isaac_

The GP Tech team in motoamerica swap the R3 to the Kawa 400 in the last minute, it was so in the last minute that the entry form was kept as they raced with a R3... but the raced a kawi.

I saw that. The announcers commented on that too. I was referring to bike specific rules motoamerica is allowed to change on the fly (e.g. rev limits, weight minimums, etc.).

To be fair... the 400s weren't all running away. Ashton is a talented rider and worked it. There were a handful of 400s that finished mid-pack.

Andy

Country flag
They talked about rev limits which is the rules. The Yamaha's seemed to do well with the more talented riders on but I'm surprised no one has moaned about the KTMs and the cost?