License plate bracket.

Foxxer234

Is there a license plate bracket I can buy to fit my plates? I just got around to fitting the plate today, and apparently the RC390 was designed to use ant sized license plates.

Bagwell

Country flag
European/asian sized plates I think. I made holes in my aluminum inspection sticker plate and bolted that to the existing plate holder then bolted my plate to that.

Foxxer234

Sadly I don't think I have one of those. I'm hoping for something I can just grab off Amazon, or something. I would think I wouldn't be the only one. Colorado can't be the only state with this size plate.

TST Industries

Is there a license plate bracket I can buy to fit my plates? I just got around to fitting the plate today, and apparently the RC390 was designed to use ant sized license plates.

I noticed this with the stock fender on my RC too. It looks like the OEM fender is designed to use a perimeter license plate holder. In other words, the license plate holder attaches to the fender, and then the license plate attaches to the holder. These license plate holders are something many dealers carry and install prior to the bike leaving the lot.

Like others said here, you could drill your setup to work. Or, we have a number of supporting businesses on this forum that have created a wide range of fender eliminator options for the RC. It will hold your U.S. plate and clean up the tail section of your bike. 2 birds with one stone... Just something to consider.