Mine's for sale. Track prepped, meticulously maintained, in Oregon

Studio X

Didn't see anything about the forks. Are they the stock springs/oil?

What weight rider has the bike been been set up for?

Nice bike.

x

emeglasson

Correct, no info on the forks, I haven't touched them at all. I was planning to install the GP inserts, but after I put the shock on, the forks didn't seem too bad, so I finished the season with that set up. I intended to install the inserts over the winter, but then decided to sell. So, I just never got around to it. If I were keeping it for another season or racing it, I'd do the inserts. If I had the inserts in, the price would be $1,500 more!

Bobby

Beautiful bike! I'm interested but CA is weird and I need to know if this is a 49 state bike, or a 50? To register it in California it has to have 7500 on the odo if it's a 49 state bike. It might say on the sticker but if it doesn't then I actually don't know how to even find this out, I can't seem to find anything online other than some of the older ('13ish) KTMs were all 50 states legal. Thanks!

Last edited:

Fasteddy

Country flag
Beautiful bike! I'm interested but CA is weird and I need to know if this is a 49 state bike, or a 50? To register it in California it has to have 7500 on the odo if it's a 49 state bike. It might say on the sticker but if it doesn't then I actually don't know how to even find this out, I can't seem to find anything online other than some of the older ('13ish) KTMs were all 50 states legal. Thanks!
It is CARB certified, so no issue in cal.

Topaz

Country flag
Awesome bike @emeglasson. Congrats!
What weight is the suspension set up for?
Also, is one set of fairings, right? They look custom because you did the vinyl wrap. Is that correct?

emeglasson

Sorry Bobby, I hadn't had a chance to hop on the forum and post a note about it selling yet. Good luck in your search. The bikes are SOOOO much fun!!