New in NC

AirRsq

New RC recruit - I feel 16 again! I've been trolling this forum for a few months and y'all make this bike look like too much fun to miss out on. Picked up the bike Tuesday, haven't even started it yet...and the weather forecast here on the east coast suggests I wont be starting it for another week;(

Long time off-road rider/racer. Plenty of seat time on the street. Very little track time (mostly SuperMoto). Looking forward to some knee dragging and rev-limiter hittin on this little hot rod. First track day planned in Oct at NCCAR/NCBike.

Three new KTM's in each of the last three years - i'm hoping for an orange Christmas card this year;)

Btw, thanks in advance for all the tech tips. The forum world is always so great for helping eachother out with a new bike.

-Marc

AirRsq

Thanks, Gary. I hope so. Ive got a pretty good group of track rider buddies out here that talked me into it. I think mostly so they could 'play' with it too;). I sure do miss CA, though :(

AirRsq

Went for a break-in ride today. Logged a 100miles and did the first oil change. Initial impression is on par with the flavor of every other review: it's freaking fun!!

Had some road blocks. I momentarily planned my attack til I remembered I wasn't on an enduro anymore.

IMG_6018.jpg IMG_6020.jpg