new RC390 RACE graphics kit for sale

emeglasson

I'm selling a new 390 RACE graphics kit. I bought it at my local dealer for $120. I used the kit to scan the shapes so I could have my local sign shop make a custom decal kit. So, the package has been opened, but the parts are all there. Bonus: KTM included decals for both the stock and race belly pan, so it will fit whichever setup you are running.

The graphics look great, they are very vivid, very bright. It's just my opinion, but I think this is the best looking kit available.

Price: $85, and I'll pay the shipping within the continental U.S. Let me know if you're interested.

Two of the photos I am attaching are pilfered from the internet; the layout of all the pieces, and the decals applied to a bike, just so you can get a feel for how the complete kit looks.

390 decals.jpgdecalonbike.jpgphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

Ynike99

Hey,
I want this. Can you ship to india? Ill pay you 85$ plus whatever shipping expenses incurred. Thanks.

emeglasson

That's fine, as long as you are set up to do pay pal. You can send a Private Message with your address. Once I have your postal code, I can give you a shipping price. Then, you can pay & I'll ship.

emeglasson

These are still available, if anyone's interested. Price drop. $75.

Update....just sold them.

Last edited: