New Yoshimura Exhaust coming!!!

psych0hans

Country flag
Young rider reporting in here. I think the exhaust looks great. I would get it even knowing i might lose one or two horse power. I'm not looking to race the bike. I do get into spirited canyon riding and do plan on tracking the thing but I'm not racing anyone. Only problem is I can't get rid of the pillion pegs cause this is my only mode of transportation and can't not give ladies rides haha ;).

And that is why you're their kind of customer. As was mentioned before, a lot of people want an exhaust just for the looks and sound. Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, as long as you know what exactly you're getting.

Wa2fst

Country flag
well sounds like these exhaust are getting ready to fly off the shelf. Yoshimura said some of the productions sets will be done soon and are already spoken for to distributors especially the CF the Aluminums seem to be picking up steam as well..but $999 for the CF and $799 for th Aluminum. I wasnt told I couldnt repeat those prices but I was quoted that so thats that.

Wa2fst

Country flag
I didnt see the prices.the yosh guy said companies could go down 10% from their msrp but not advertise..talking with my local company they said the same just to stay competitive.

DCMoney

Country flag
2015 KTM RC390 Yoshimura Slip on Exhaust with Dual Carbon RS9 Mufflers Prototype | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Wa2fst

Country flag
nice 899.. for the prototype.. so someone got a screaming deal and selling for new prices.. funny thing is it may not even fit properly

Just revisiting an old thread - Can anyone help? I have seen a number plate / indicator holder that goes with this pipe set up - does anyone have a link for pictures and supplier costing etc .. ? any help appreciated