OEM Parts - Race Bike Conversion

Edit: $10 + SHIPPING (may have to buy box too) FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT HEADLIGHTS!

Located in Los Angeles beach area.

Hi guys, last year I started a thread helping my friend to sell his OEM parts after a race bike conversion. Hopefully I responded to you all, though I know I disappeared after a while there. Well I've finally acquired my own KTM and it's come with some street parts I'm listing here.

Posting a few pics but below is a list of parts available. If the part needs to be shipped, you pay shipping! Will try to use a flat rate box whenever possible but obviously for some of these parts I'd prefer local pick-up.. shipping fairings sucks. Everything is in good condition, the fairings have a few small knicks unless otherwise noted. Everything comes as pictured

PM or post up for inquiries! Happy to post more pictures as requested.

Brake light - SOLD
Tail lower plastics
Clear windscreen
Front running lights (under headlights)
Kickstand
Left (shift side) rear set without shift rod (pictured with)
Lower fairings SMALL PIECE BROKEN OFF - SEE PIC
Left handlebar switch
Headlights + assembly $40
Right rearset
Rear seat

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/NcCWe

Last edited:
Turn signals SOLD. Sidenote: VTRDarren is awesome and I HIGHLY recommend him as a buyer. He can probably do sweet wheelies too :)

VTRDarren

Country flag
Turn signals SOLD. Sidenote: VTRDarren is awesome and I HIGHLY recommend him as a buyer. He can probably do sweet wheelies too :)

Hahaaa, thanks. I almost forgot to post up... the turn signal assembly showed up quick and packaged well. Thanks for an easy transaction!!

Wa2fst

Country flag
Good luck i had a box of OEM and was accepting any offer or just shipping i only managed to sell headlights.

Izu

Hahaha! your business is needed in India, people aren't particularly good riders and if u give them anything more than 15 bhp, they are likely to crash hard (get too throttle happy and don't use the front brake) xD

But it won't be worth it to ship the parts when they're made right here, its easy to buy spares.