OEM Parts - Race Bike Conversion

Klach94

Country flag
Hi!

New member. Interested in a few of your parts but I cannot figure out how to PM. Hahaha. Can you please PM me. Sorry!

XavierBK

Country flag
What do you still have? I was sideswiped Monday and did some damage to the left side of the bike. I'm gonna need a few things.

Damn! Sorry to hear that man. Sounds like you're okay?

I've got headlight assembly, windscreen, left side rearset, 2 bellypan fairings that go around the exhaust outlet, kickstand, and the left handlebar switches that could help you out. Let me know what you need!

Looks like you got away pretty lucky! You wont need my headlight assembly, yours looks fine. What you have broken is the front fairing stay. I took mine off a few months ago and I might have that laying around.. I'll have to check.

Is your windscreen, the clear plastic part, scraped at all? I have one of those. Let me know if you want it.

I can also send you a left side rear set. You might just want to take the shift lever off instead of replacing the whole rear set. It's a pain in the ass to remove.

I also think I have a rear seat and the plastic that goes underneath it.

It's hard to tell what's up with your wheel. I know one side of the wheel does have a gap looking thing but I can't exactly recall what it should look like.

tl;dr:
I'll send you:
front fairing stay (broke where mirror mounts)
Left rear set
Rear seat & plastics underneath
Maybe wind screen

You will still need:
Clutch lever (unless you're okay with it being bent. Should work fine either way)
Mirrors
New rear spool
left clip on
turn signal

$30 + Shipping total? Insurance will pay you more than that for one of these parts!

XavierBK

Country flag
$30 sounds great. Unfortunately insurance won't be paying for anything unless the police can locate the person who hit me and ran because I only have liability.

XavierBK

Country flag
Yup... my windshield is a bit rushed up so that'd be great to replace as well. Just send me a PM with the total or even just a PayPal request. I'm the same guy that bought the seat and toolkit.

I have all of the parts together, just trying to find a good box to ship in. Work holiday party tonight but hopefully I can box up tomorrow night. Then I'll message you for PayPal.