Possibly new RC390 owner from Norway

SneakyOwl

Hi guys,
I've been lurking these forums for some days now and I really dig it so far, so I figured I'd create and account.

I am a currently bike-less 22 year old from Oslo, Norway who is looking into the RC390, mostly for just needing to have some sort of good looking bike that doesn't cost a fortune. I am also thinking of starting with some casual racing every once in a while, but the bike will primarily be for street-use.

My goal with an eventual RC390 is to outfit it exactly the way I want it look-wise. I have lurked the Formula390 and HardRacing sites for inspiration and getting an idea on how much it will cost me both for body and performance products like exhaust, PowerCommander, shocks, etc.

The thing that I REALLY like with the RC390 platform is all the dedication and products available for it! I was thinking it would be hassle to find aftermarkets parts to swap the cheapy-feeling stuff out, but so far it seems it will be a breeze (except for the cost ofcourse).

My previous bike was a KTM Duke 690 2013, which I had tricked up pretty much to the maximum before I sold it after 35000km on that lovely beast.
safHMFT.jpg

I will make my decision on the RC390 after a testride in about 1-2 weeks. I have test-ridden the Duke 390 so I figure it will be kinda similiar, which is fine. The sheer power of the LC4 690 will be missed, but I should manage to have plenty fun on the 390 engine as well :)

SneakyOwl

Woah, this thread took some time to get approved... :)
I have since signed a contract for a 2015 RC390 (new). Picking it up early next week!