RC 390 Finally arrived

Louatlvc

For those of you waiting for your new RC390 to arrive, I just got a call from my dealer in Pennsylvania telling me my RC390 arrived today. I'm picking it up Saturday. Hope they start flowing into other dealerships as well!

Muckabucka

Country flag
Thanks for the update. I was just at the dealer picking up my slip on and windscreen, and we were speculating when they would start arriving.

Treachery

Country flag
Jealous we are, and congrats! Pix!!!

Now, help me convince SWMBO that I can bring the KTM in before the other bike gets gone.

Just talked to a KTM road bike dealer in the US who still has not seen any arrive. Looks like I should be checking back next week.

I sat on my new RC390 at Letko Cycles in Olathe Kansas (Kansas City metro) yesterday. It arrived Thursday 3-26 at 4PM. I'm going to let them show it on their floor till next Saturday. This is I believe the first one to KC area. Letko has 3 more on order. They also received their first Duke 390 as well.

Last edited:

Louatlvc

Was going to pick up Saturday but it snowed! I'm getting it Wednesday. It's at Yamaha/Triumph/KTM of Camp Hill in PA. Not sure if it has slipper clutch or not. I will check and let you know.

John

Congratulations Lou! Very nice looking bike, you have to be excited for spring! Was the bike delayed because of the dock workers strike on the west coast?

Treachery

Country flag
Congrats! Can you post a nose-on pic? The side view looks like the front signals are on the fairing, not integral in the mirrors.