RC390 aftermarket hard parts?

stover

Wondering if anyone has been able to find on ebay, etc any aftermarket hard parts available for the RC390. (I've been searching UK and India) I'm particularly interested in the upper triple clamp. It seems that both the street and cup bikes have the handlebars inserted into the upper triple clamp and I'd prefer to have clip-ons so I can adjust to my liking. If nothing is available once we can get these bikes in the US, I was planning to either machine away the upper part where the bars go and add clip-ons below.

Anyone know if this is already available?

Treachery

Country flag
I've been looking for both aftermarket and a reliable link to KTM PowerParts, and have come up empty, except for R&G, which list little stuff like spools and sliders. They have a nice tail tidy which is on my list, but as to anything functional, if you find it then we'll both know.

guzz46

How about these Renthals, they're for the RC 8, but the RC 390 has the same 43mm outer diameter forks as the RC 8 so they should fit, you would have to fit them pretty low to clear the original mounts though.

Attachments

• renthal_clip_ons-1.jpg
    renthal_clip_ons-1.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,204

707racing

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the racing version. If someone would send me a stock upper triple to prototype, I would like to start making new triples and clip ons.

fos373

I will post pics of my upper triple later this week. We've already made a couple of prototypes.

Any 51mm clip ons will work. I have set of woodcrafts on now.