Rc390 & duke race and performance parts new --ohlins--pc--ktm performance--trex

Slegato

Hi all prices + shipping from 14304 NY, no pickup.
bike was a 2016 RC390
bike is gone, headgasket went, locked the rear and low sided the bike on a slow corner into grass and mud.
I can provide pics of the items if required. LMK if there are any questions. thanks

CANISTER REMOVAL KIT____$ 20.00
K&N COPY AIR FILTER______$ 15.00
TITANIUM KEYLESS GAS CAP_$ 35.00
THROTTLE KIT___________$ 40.00
RACE CLIP ONS__________$ 50.00
TREX CASE GUARDS_______$100.00
TYGA BELLY PAN__________$180.00
KEY SET________________$180.00
ALL OEM TAKE OFF PARTS___$200.00
RIGHT OR LEFT FAIRINGS____$180.00
RIMS WO/TIRES WO/ROTORS__$400.00

Last edited:

simpletty

Country flag
You still want the springs? Or no....simple email would take care of that. We all own smartphones which get email. I have sent you three and you have not even enough courtesy to reply. I will take the non response as a no

Slegato

springs

sorry dude, I dont do attitude or pressure when it comes to online sales, not interested in the springs

I have a demanding job and this is a hobby for me - sometimes I only get time on weekends to follow up.

You should put a list of expectations and rules of engagement if its that important to you.

In any case GL with your sale.

Last edited:

Slegato

Parts list update

List is updated and current
For all those that have purchased, Balance of Items will be shipped out tomorrow morning
thanks to all

Slegato

Pcv

Hey dude, not sure, you will have to call one of the performance shops to confirm. i expect not likely if you have the fly by wire version

simpletty

Country flag
you asked me to send photos, sent them during our exchange, then you never replied. Thats my issue, go dig stuff out of storage, take the time to send photos, indicate part numbers and this was all within 10 minutes of asking, even provided me with your email address. I seriously dont give two shits if they sell, they have been sitting around for two years. Simply have enough courtesy to reply and say no thanks. That definitely goes a long way. So saying you couldn't follow up was BS because you sent me 3-4 replies and when I said pics, you fwd me an email Sent them within 5-10 minutes and even indicated that by a PM here. Zero answer at all. Its been weeks, so dont play the bullshit game with me dude. Have enough decency to reply and say sorry not needed. Then all is well in the world. Good luck hawking your wares here. So if someone wants to buy something from you are you as responsive? Highly unlikely, I had never pressed you, or gave you attitude.