Riders age?

Wa2fst

Country flag
Just curious what peoples ages are? This being a budget bike or possibly younger rider it seems thru print we have quite a few of established people.

Im 38 been riding for quite some time. Just sold my dedicated GSXR6 track bike for the RC and just sold my MV F4 312R. Currently have a KTM 1290 SDR and Victory Hammer S left.

Manbeard

I am 30 years old(for 24 more days), and have been riding all my life. Nsr125, Husqvarna 610te supermotard, gsxr-750 1990, tl1000-r, gsxr-1000 k3 and a yamaha dragstar 650 bobber have all come and gone. Now I have the rc390, a suzuki gs750 which I can't seem to get registered, and a yamaha xv1600 which is still being transformed into a old school style bike... But the day it's finished I'm selling that and getting a triumph bonneville or scrambler, or an adventure/touring bike.

micahpearlman

45. I'm just road racing my 390 coming from racing a CBR600RR and a vintage '72 Yamaha TD3 (basically an air-cooled TZ). Only my 2nd real season in road racing. I did some road racing back in the late 80s and early 90s on a Kawasaki H1 and after that horrible decision I took a long time off and have been doing dirt track and supermoto on a CRF250R. Also do a bit of trials on a Honda TL200 and GasGas 280 and the occasional enduro on a CRF250X.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
23 years old been riding street for 5 years. Race offroad, and cruise on street bikes when the forest is closed down. Own a 77 RD 400, KTM 150xc, 450sxf, rc390(duh), 560 SMR. Orange bleeder.

mr-fabricator

39 , just .. field bike when 9yo , have had a lot of suzukis all.street bikes , getting my race licence in a few weeks and gonna show the ninja boys whos boss !! Ha ha

Road bike is a ducati 1198 , gonna try a r6 for club 600 class to but im totally loving the rc . Was originally bought for the wife but i stole it :)

RobbiRob76

51... Been racing since 1974. 2009 AMA CCS Formula Singles National Championship, Raced supermoto the last 2 years as well. I quit Supermoto, but still race MX including Vet National World Championship at Glen Helen last October, and Elsinore GP last November. Bought this originally as a commuter bike, but thinking race trim most likey next year. Owned a Honda Motorcycle Dealership for 10 years in Indiana, sold it, moved to Southern California and I am now the North American Sales Manager for RK Excel America, in Oceanside California. I reside in Corona California.

Robbi

reenmachine

Country flag
I'm 42 and ride a KTM 1190 Adventure daily. Wanted a light, flickable bike for canyons and eventually track use. Was close to a 675R when this came around, and at half the price it was a no-brainer. Past bikes are a mix of off road, enduro, & street (PE250, G650GS, FZ-1...)

Last edited:

rcamp

68,ride and have rode many different bikes over the last 55 years. Have to say, the 390 is one of the most fun for the money. It joins the stable with six other bikes from 1946-2015.

Muckabucka

Country flag
I'm almost fitty. Been racing since 1993. I currently own Panigale S, 1098 Streetfighter, Ducati framed SV super bike (ducazuki), Ninja 250 and 65 CB 160 and a 63 Vespa GS. Used to own lots of other bikes. So far I like the little KTM even though its a little rough around the edges. Given time, I think it will be a fun little race package.

I'm 45.
Been riding since I was a kid. Rode everything from 50cc to liter bikes. Always had a soft spot for single cylinder bikes (insert Manx Norton on the Isle of Mann dream,hehe).
When I saw the RC390 at last years motorcycle show in Long Beach, I knew what my next bike would be. Long time waiting for it to finally make it to CA. Loving it every mile! Very nimble bike.Suits me great! Love it!
:)

onethump

34, been riding since I was 12, mostly dirt bikes. Haven't picked up the bike yet, tomorrow can't come any sooner. Will now have 3 current bikes, others being a Royal Enfield Continental GT and a Honda CRF230L. Old bike was a Ninja 750.

Last edited:

emeglasson

42, I think, maybe 43? ...they all run together at this point. The 390 is now my dedicated track bike. Before that my track bikes were (most recent to oldest) a race prepped Suzuki SV650 (which was awesome) a 2009 R6 (which I never really loved, despite it being a great bike) an MV Agusta F4750, which I mostly rode on the street; too scared to damage it on the track, and a Ducati 996 and 916 before that. You can see the pattern, my track bikes have been getting smaller and smaller...and funner and funner in my opinion!

I've never raced, except for once on a supermoto, and I did not walk away from it, so I never raced again. I spend a lot of time in the dirt these days, (KTM 525 EXC) and a lot of time tinkering with and chopping up 70's cafe racers and brats. (I've got a rather cool ducati project in the works) My 'normal' street bike these days is a 2008 690 Duke. Very fun.

Ryanthegreat1

28, Have a real soft spot for singles. Have a stable full of dirtbikes and supermotos. The RC390 fits right in. First KTM in the stable and this one is a bit iffy and probably not the best image to present to a new KTM owner. Or maybe all KTMs are a little odd like the RC390?

Fasteddy

Country flag
Ok then, 51 or maybe 52, not only do they start to run together (LOL) but the don't care factor takes over pretty good! riding since about 9 yrs old, bought the 390 within 12 hours of seeing an add for it! (was actually looking for RC8R) No real race track experience, lots of street miles and trips across the country. Have worked in motorcycle shops and dealers long ago and had more bikes then I can even remember. Post a pic of the RD400 had a few of those, lots of CB400F's, GPz750's .... currently have YZF600R Thundercat, was the commuter before the RC, 86 FZ600 with extra engines/project, 71 SL175 with OEM dirt, barn find >500miles.

Wa2fst

Country flag
Cool collection of peopleand machines. Ive owned dirt bikes and R6s R1s cruisers and sportbikes. Was able to snag the F4312R in Seattle while stationed in Alaska. Ultimate dream bike for me and stored for a year and thought someone else should enjoy it along with the back aches of riding it on the street. On the track its everything you could ever want in a bike.

note to all im usually typing on an Ipad so no caps or punctuation most of the time because im pecking at letters.