shock spring tool missing !!!

Lemans_72

Hello everyone !

Quick question:

What the size of the shock collar on the rc 390 ? My bike was sold to me without the tool kit :(
So need to order a shock spring tool on amazone or eBay

I got this ones so far:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00Q4B95ZU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A29QGY9I37FPIU&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/OTC-4791-Spanner-Wrench/dp/B00BVL7ZBY/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_263_tr_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QXEKAFVPC4AFQYYPYFHW

What do you think ? Or do you suggest any other one (cheaper):cool:

Cheers !!!

Michelle

Hi there

You from London :cool: ,, I am at Welwyn Garden City ,, where abouts are you in London ?... I know how you feel ,, I got the tool kit but with no shocker spanner in it ,, sorry I do not no the size but I got mine off ebay.....
I am sure someone will know on here ..... When I got my bike it was only 3 click in on the shocker ,, way toooooo soft for me so I put it in sport which was 7 or 8 clicks ,, much better.... :))))))))

Lemans_72

Hi Michelle,

I actually was based in London, then moved to Ashford which give me quick access to Brand Hatch and Lydden Hill. Yes I only use the RC on the track :cool:. What about you ?
If your are happy with the one you got of eBay, could you send me the link for it.
Really can't wait to adjust this shocker !!!
I am getting new Brembo front break pads, levers and nose fairing.
And just received the new lithium battery, OMG that so light !

Cheers !

Michelle

You can end up spending lots and lots on the RC :D , ...... I bought another tool kit and I see it had a shocker spanner with it so that is why I got it..
I am always on the bay so I will keep my eye out for you... If you can not get one and you PM me your address I do not mind sending mine over as long as you send it back...
It will not cost much to pop it in the post..

No I do not track mine ,, just use it for work ,, sunny days that sort of thing..

Michelle

I have had a look on the bay ,, nothing ,, there are tool kits but none with the spanner in , pm me your address and I will pop it in the post tomorrow ,, I will put my address on the back so you can send it back :cool:

Lemans_72

Yes parts are expensive ! Specially as I m starting track day, buying the gears and all the basics it add up quick !
Thank you so much for your offer but I would rather get one as it look pretty cheap. But thank you so much Michelle !

Just need to figured out what size I should get