Steering Damper???

Ash797

Those of you that'll be racing your 390, what are your plans for a damper? They're required by the club I race with, anybody sourced one yet?

fos373

CMRA???? Do they require one for a Ninja/CBR 250/300???? Seems odd to require one for bikes which were not originally equipped with one.

I've raced small bikes with MRA, CVMA, USBA and WERA and none were required for the small bikes.

But to your question - I haven't seen one offered and the only thing I can think to do would be a really cheap setup but it would serve no purpose.....

Ash797

Yup, CMRA, it's required for all bikes except true "minis." We will be allowed to race without one though until they're available then they'll be mandatory like all the rest...

Corey

Country flag
CMRA???? Do they require one for a Ninja/CBR 250/300???? Seems odd to require one for bikes which were not originally equipped with one.

I've raced small bikes with MRA, CVMA, USBA and WERA and none were required for the small bikes.

But to your question - I haven't seen one offered and the only thing I can think to do would be a really cheap setup but it would serve no purpose.....

That is usually what you'll see on most of the lightweights in CMRA. A bogus stocker with a junky bracket just to pass tech.

dobr

WERA requires a damper on all bikes. I fabricated one up for my Ninja 250r when I raced it.