Steven of TST Industries (FL) - Picked Up a RC390 for First Personal Bike

TST Industries

Hello RC390 community,

My name is Steven Fox, I'm a relatively young mechanical engineer/entrepreneur (23), and I am one of the main business guys at TST Industries, LLC. Although I've been surrounded by a number of bikes over the years as we developed new products for various applications, I have never owned a motorcycle due to outside circumstances. I did race motocross for a number of years when I was 12-15 years old, but never rode the asphalt side of the industry.

Lucky for me, times have changed and at the beginning of July I was looking for my first personally-owned ride! I considered the 300cc class offerings from Honda, Kawi, Yamaha, and ultimately KTM. It was really no contest, as my motocross days were on a KTM, so when it came time for a street machine, the RC390 was a perfect fit. Not to mention, I was excited about many of the unique design choices by KTM and could see a lot of opportunity for some neat parts to compliment.

A few days later, I picked one up from a local dealer and have been enjoying it since. It currently has 81 miles on the odometer and I'm anxiously waiting for our next company track day at Jennings GP in the Fall :)

That's all for now. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

SFox Image_500px Height.jpg

Last edited:

TST Industries

Thank you everyone. I'll keep the forum up to date on product development and any insights I learn along the way. That's if I can stop riding long enough to finish some stuff up... LOL

Cheers.

RC390 Fan

Welcome! i'm kind of new here myself and I am in love with my RC. Cant get enough of it!

Good luck at Jennings. I used to live in the Tallahassee area and I've wanted to check it out for a long time. Never been there,

Where is TST located? Cant find an address on your site.