Team Orange from Bay Area!

Ktmpro

I was first a Honda man... three Hawk gt's and 7 Honda's along the way helped me appreciate the craft of riding a few Ducatis ...two Yamaha's and a Kawi or two passed through my hands but it's KTM's turn now. I could not be more happier! The SD 1290 is the bike I dreamed of when I first picked up my Hawk back in 1991 and the RC-390 Is the replacement or fill in for the Fzr400 an CB-1... I could not afford back in college. Glad to be apart of the Forum. Steve in Ca!

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    995.3 KB · Views: 122

Ktmpro

IMG_6916.JPGThere are few bikes I wish I owned and top of list is small displacement Japanese 4cld bikes part of me wishes KTM would built in more quality less vibes and multiple Cyld but the more I ride the RC the more I appreciate its small size and gentle power band. Just hit 160 miles!! Glad to be a forum member.... the FJR forum has pointed the way long before Yamaha admitted to issues and recalls..with my 1300... that alone is worth a read and being a part of any Forum.

Last edited:

OldVet

Welcome aboard Ktmpro...

I have the same bikes in my garage plus a BMW S1000RR. I live in Salinas, if you are ever down this way for a ride let me know. A lot of people up your way come down to Hollister and do highway 25 or go South of Carmel down highway 1, both are real nice rides...