TPS Voltage

Michelle

Hi everyone

I can not seem to find it but can anyone tell me what the TPS voltage should be please ?..

Thanks...

Michelle

Sorry I have another question ,, is our bikes ride by wire or with out ?... The reason I am asking is because I have down loaded the software for my fueling unit..
All I want to do is calibrate the throttle and set the TPS...
I no its not setting the bike TPS but setting it from the fueling unit... :cool:

Fasteddy

Country flag
It will vary on each bike and is usually measured in percent of throttle, but the sensor uses a range of 0 to 5 volts and at idle with 10 % would be about .5 volts and wide open which will be less than 100% is about 4.7 volts IIRC...

Michelle

Thanks , I did read on another site ,, a duke 390 3.3v so that is close enough ,, gives me a good idea now... I will have a look tomorrow when I hook up the laptop see what it is..

Thanks chaps :)

amirossi21

Sorry I have another question ,, is our bikes ride by wire or with out ?... The reason I am asking is because I have down loaded the software for my fueling unit..
All I want to do is calibrate the throttle and set the TPS...
I no its not setting the bike TPS but setting it from the fueling unit... :cool:
Only rc390 2017 model is fly by wire

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Michelle

Yeah thanks ,, I was not sure what it meant so I ended up googled it... There is a garage that fit my fueling unit and tune them 60 miles away ... They are self adaptive fueling units so they learn on the fly..
But it does not mean the throttle is calibrated and the TPS is set on the software so I am booking it in with the chap ,, then he can fine tune it as well for me..
I have been in the software this morning and I don,t want to touch anything.. It looks to complex to me :rolleyes: