Traxxion Dynamics / JRi / Vortex / SBS

Treachery

Country flag
Yer gonna talk me into the JRi, aren't you?
DirtDOG.gif

I've always felt that high speed dampening adjustment isn't really necessary for racing but curious on what others are getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you could build a case for a triple on very LW bikes where corner speed is everything and at some tracks corner exits are very bumpy. You could lay off a bit on the HSC to improve carrying the drive out on to the straight. Just a thought.

micahpearlman

I think you could build a case for a triple on very LW bikes where corner speed is everything and at some tracks corner exits are very bumpy. You could lay off a bit on the HSC to improve carrying the drive out on to the straight. Just a thought.

On my 600 race bike with Ohlins TTX I never touched or considered touching the high speed. But you may be right in considering a lightweight may require it. The Penske 2 way is upgradeable to a 3 way. And my suspension guy knows the Penske fairly well. So I think it should work out well. Though now you are making me think about the JRi. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reenmachine

Country flag
Is there some sort of middle-of-the-road option for those of us that will mostly ride street with the occasional track day?

Is there some sort of middle-of-the-road option for those of us that will mostly ride street with the occasional track day?

JRi single adjust - non reservoir, also known as the StreetFighter Stealth. $699
Floating piston design, Integrated rebound/compression adjusted and 10mm ride height. Super easy to adjust - completely rebuildable.

A rebound adjust only emulsion unit Ohlins would run you 800-900ish.

wheninrome

I just had my JRI shock installed by ken at SB suspension in Naperville IL. He said the original was complete crap- as well the spring. I will attempt to post a pic.

Last edited:

Muckabucka

Country flag
Don't get one DCMoney! You'll be fine on the stock tires too! I've got a set I can give you for the rest of the season :)

Wa2fst

Country flag
Please send a pic when its all in. Only thing i dont like is the line from the shock to the remote bows outside the frame. I thought i could ziptie it but really cant. Like to see what ken did with urs.

wheninrome

Between the bike and the shock- i am done spending for a good while. But I really hate the seat. There is no room to move around.

Wa2fst

Country flag
So that your finished bike? Cause his original pic to me is setup diff. I will post mine. I bought my shock from him and he said he preferred the mount like i have lol. Give me a sec.

Wa2fst

Country flag
You can s how the line bows out. I was going to mount just like yours but he said he preferred directly behind the shock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 115

Wa2fst

Country flag
I think. I will do like yours but roll it on the inside of the frame. Im sure yours is that way for his logos.