Tyga Carbon race fairing cutout

bkruk

Has anyone installed one of these and modded it to be street legal with a cutout for the lights and if so could you send or post images please.
Trying to figure out the best way to do this and some ideas would be great :cool:

nhenneman

Yeah someone did this in one of the older threads, I forget which though. Possibly the Let me see your RC? not positive it's that exact thread though

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Looking sexy! Looking forward to seeing it on the bike and with some edging on it... But ya did good chief!

Hello
I have this Tiga fairing too (but not Carbon), and plan to keep light for road usage. I would like to avoid the big hole and have in mind to make 2 small round holes, at the minimum size to let the light going out...
But them I hesitate to change the fairing stay by something light, and I think it would be great to have the 2 light one over the other and not side by side.
A little bit like Ducati 999 Duc999_03.jpg

bkruk

Looking sexy! Looking forward to seeing it on the bike and with some edging on it... But ya did good chief!

Thanks Matt! No need for edging just some two part epoxy ;-) will be on the bike in a couple days and posts will follow.