Welcome KTM Performance

ray

Welcome abroad guys! So I'm going straight to the question. International shipping is free!? and any discounts for members here ? :D

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Thanks for having us! We will take care of all your needs OEM, powerparts/wear and our in house custom parts. The fiche are not available yet to put on our site. We have them on our side, but they haven't been released in a format to be an active link. Hopefully next week they will be up and active. Please be patient and bare with us. In the mean time fiche can be found Spare Parts Finder On shipping, follow the link on the item provided at lower corner of page. There are some restrictions on the free shipping though. Sign up and become a member to recieve the 5% discount. The discount only applies to OEM parts, Powerparts and Wear.

mr-fabricator

I apear to have over developed my bike to qualify for our version of production racing ! Once i have deciphered the rules and regulations i will be ordering some stock oem parts ...

regards lee

dobr

Installed the stainless lines bypassing the ABS. Haven't ridden it yet but the lever feels worlds better. There are a LOT of fasteners on this bike. Total time to take everything apart, remove ABS lines, install straight lines, bleed and reinstall all plastic was about three hours! Plus a bunch of bloody knuckles. Swedes must have teeny little hands!

Last edited:

Arahant

Country flag
Hey CJwell, I went to place an order today, and it said you guys dont ship to my location... I live in canada... lol... not that exotic really... was about to drop over 1000$ on parts, if your not planning on shipping to canada let me know, I'm thinking there is something wrong with your ordering system but maby not

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Guys it is a glitch of some sort in system. Of course we ship to Canada! We have had it addressed before. Not sure why it's not cooperating again. Please call the store today to complete order until we get the web part fixed. Thanks for the heads up and understanding.

Arahant

Country flag
Thanks cj, I tried placing an order again this time UPS canada option came up, glad you/we got it sorted out. Looking forward to getting the parts!