Yoshimura Exhaust Cans for Sale?

Hello all,
I was involved in a bad wreck at PIR a little over a month ago and I completely demolished both cans of my Yoshimura exhaust. Just checking to see if anyone is willing to part ways with theirs or if you have any spares you would like to sell? Trying to get to the track here in a couple weeks and this is the missing link at the moment, the rest of the exhaust system and mounts are good just the cans that were damaged.

Thanks,
Austin

green_bread

Country flag
Honestly, I would contact Yoshi directly. Ive had issues with the welds on my mid pipe (where it goes from 1 to 2) and they have had AWESOME customer service. They even updated the design before they sent me the latest pipe since it kept breaking on me.

Honestly, I would contact Yoshi directly. Ive had issues with the welds on my mid pipe (where it goes from 1 to 2) and they have had AWESOME customer service. They even updated the design before they sent me the latest pipe since it kept breaking on me.

Yeah I already talked with them, replacement cans weather they are stainless or carbon run around $300 each. Might as well buy the whole system at that point. I folded one can in half and the other got almost the same treatment so they aren't worth the time to rebuild either. I would agree that Yoshimura's customer service is very good and helpful!