390 Sliders

micah360

nice... I wish you would have had these 2 days ago when I ordered the tidy tail... I could have saved some shipping $$

ASM

While they certainly look nice, one word of caution for everybody with aftermarket exhausts...there most likely will be clearance issues (at least for the Akra)...that is one reason I only added front sliders on my current track build...

Treachery

Country flag
More nice bits. Do you plan to offer just the fronts? Those of us with the Akra exhaust can't run the rear; at least on the right hand side.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
You can contact us through our site and get what you need, even 3. I can't believe the Akro rides that close to the swingarm. If anyone wants to measure that gap, I'll verify that it does or doesn't fit. Most other systems will without question. Even with the Akro, the four price is solid, protects the left (50/50 odds you're crashing that side), and leaves you a spare....

Muckabucka

Country flag
I've already made contact with my akro with the spool in the lower position. The akro instructions even require that you swap the rear axle so that the nut is on the sprocket site. It's tight....

RC390 Fan

How does the L fork slider mount to the axle? The R side is threaded but the bolt head on the L is not. All of the kits seem to have the same mounting bolt for both sides but is there an adapter needed?

Last edited by a moderator:

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
How does the L fork slider mount to the axle? The R side is threaded but the bolt head on the L is not. All of the kits seem to have the same mounting bolt for both sides but is there an adapter needed?
Thats just a dummy cap on the left side. Take it off, and you'll find threads just like the right side.