About MNNTHBX...

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
A brief history... We've ridden our entire lives, on all forms of motorcycles. From a business standpoint, we started manufacturing components for the freestyle jet ski market nearly twenty years ago. Somehow, we moved into the Honda Ruckus market, and that's where our business took off. Last year we expanded into the Honda Grom market, and now the KTM 390 scene. This is an exciting steep for us, as we've always been big(er) bike fans and we've spent the last decade racing KTMs off road.

Our philosophy and business model is a fairly simple one. We primarily design and manufacture our own products. I'm a type A, control freak, perfectionist, so having full control over our line-up is a good thing. We build the highest quality products available, but only sell direct to keep the pricing inline with or below typical industry pieces. We've never had a desire to offer a big box store line-up, but prefer to present more of a boutique offering. Alongside our own products, we'll offer a select choice of offerings from manufactures we fully believe in, and who's products display superior performance and function. We'll top this off with what I feel is the best customer support available, both before and after the sale. It's truly something we take pride in and enjoy, because truthfully, we're enthusiasts more than businessmen.

Moving forward in this 390 circle, you'll see a rapid growth in our development and offerings. To date, we already have a lot on the plate, much of which is being tested and manufactured now. We look forward to having the opportunity to impress as we grow into this market.

Our website will start to reflect the KTM brand more in the coming week. For now, check us out at MNNTHBX - Enter

A1VW2NV

Country flag
Welcome MNNTHBX! THIS is great news! I've seen first hand the quality of your grom parts, so I am looking forward to seeing what you're going to have available for "us".

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
We're always open to input, and I appreciate it. There will be a lot of things we chase, but the structured list is fairly substantial already, and it's a matter of machine time. I will say this... We've sold Ruckus parts for years, and still seem to release fresh product on a monthly basis. The KTM will be no different.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Greg

mr-fabricator

Tripple clamps ?? +1 for rearsets if u can outsource fairings that would be good also

welcome aboard ..

regards lee

Treachery

Country flag
Thanks for supporting the forum. I'd be another potentially interested in adjustable rearsets and foot levers.