Adjustable Shorty levers from EBay $35 (+8 shipping)

Treachery

Country flag
they look good Treach. they are full length right? not shortys.
how was the install? much play/wiggle once installed?
also you still have ur plastic fork caps on too! lol i still have mine on... i got made fun of in our facebook rc390 group for not pulling them off yet

Yup. Standard length.

I posted farther up that I had to "shim" the pivot bolt on the clutch side. Without that, the pull wasn't smooth, so I didn't trust it. The vertical play is similar to OE. If I had some really thin nylon stock, I probably could've put it in as a thin shim and eliminated that, but I didn't bother.

Yeah, I'm leaving the caps on unless/until I do cartridges or someone comes up with a better farkle to replace 'em.

micah360

I installed my shorties last night. Easy install for sure, but I think they should have made the clutch lever a little bit longer. I'll take a test ride today and see what I think.

micah360

2ah8hon.jpg

es6vk4.jpg

2cztyjt.jpg

micah360

took a little test ride... I like them... but I could do with about .5" more length on the clutch side. Oh well...

micahpearlman

I just replaced the brake lever with the shorty. Didn't like the stock reach. Impressed by the quality vs price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoninJames

yea i have never had a problem with the quality of these chinese levers and i have had them on 5 bikes now. i could never see paying close to 200 bucks for pazzo levers or similar when these are pretty much the same quality at a fraction of the cost

Treachery

Country flag
Yeah, I've had Pazzos on three bikes; went with the "the2wheels" versions on the FJR, and ordered from them for the KTM, with the attendant issues. If I could find the color combo in the standard length from another vendor and lose those issues, I'd almost replace 'em, but they'll do. And like you guys, I really don't see the quality difference.

Chris

Just installed them. I had to shim the clutch. When I started the bike the "general warning lamp" stays on as well as the ABS light. What did I do?

I took that little box under the clutch off and I made sure the tab went into the hole. I was thinking maybe my shim was blocking it.

Any suggestions?

DCMoney

Country flag
Just installed them. I had to shim the clutch. When I started the bike the "general warning lamp" stays on as well as the ABS light. What did I do?

I took that little box under the clutch off and I made sure the tab went into the hole. I was thinking maybe my shim was blocking it.

Any suggestions?

My abs light stays on till I start moving, or at least its on when I start the bike and the next time I look at it it's gone.

General Warning lap not sure what you did there. I would take the clutch switch out of the clutch lever and see if it goes away.

RoninJames

Any suggestions?

yea i would say double check ur clutch switch. did you shim on top or bottom of the clutch lever? i shimmed mine too underneath but didnt have any issues. i used a small washer.

micah360

I also added a thin washer underneath the clutch side... but no warning light issues on mine either.

RoninJames

My abs light stays on till I start moving, or at least its on when I start the bike and the next time I look at it it's gone.

General Warning lap not sure what you did there. I would take the clutch switch out of the clutch lever and see if it goes away.

yea the abs light stays on until you put it in gear and start riding. double check that too chris

Chris

I added the washer underneath. The brake side went on very easy, the clutch side a little harder.

Im going out to the garage in a few to see what's going on.

morssolis

Could someone post a link to the regular lengths? In orange if possible. I cannot find any regular length ones for some reason. I like to run a short brake and a regular clutch like on my track bike, but it looks like these only come in pairs.

morssolis

Do all of these have a lot of vertical play on the brake side? Mine has some wiggle, like the stock lever, where it connects to the perch, and it also has a good bit of play at the adjuster joint. It is kinda scary how far up and down the lever wiggles.

psych0hans

Country flag
Could someone post a link to the regular lengths? In orange if possible. I cannot find any regular length ones for some reason. I like to run a short brake and a regular clutch like on my track bike, but it looks like these only come in pairs.

Why don't you shoot them a mail and see what they say, the2wheels generally lets you customize your selection.