Aftermarket levers

Treachery

Country flag
This is a set of the "Pazzo Style" levers discussed in a thread elsewhere.

Clutch1A.jpgBrake1A.jpgT2WLevers_A.jpg

The thread discusses "shortys;" These are standard length. The titanium color you see in the pre-installed pic is correct. They're not as silver as the bright sun pix suggest. The orange adjuster is pretty much dead-on a match for KTM anodized parts. I thought they were really good looking. I liked the adjustability, but there's the issue: As you can see in the installed picture, the brake side is adjusted all the way "out," while the clutch side is adjusted all the way "in." This may have been an early set, but that's what I ran into. I also found that before I bled the front brake really thoroughly, it was possible to pull the lever pretty much all the way to my knuckles. YMMV, but I wanted to make that clear.

They're essentially perfect, having been on the bike for probably less than 500 miles. I took them off because I changed to the Brembo MC and matched the clutch lever to that with the KTM folding lever.

Asking $20, shipped, in the CONUS. PP preferred, unless you're local(ish) and show up with cold beverages. PM with questions.