Angel eye/ halo headlights upgrade help

So I'd like to upgrade my headlights and I think it'd be awesome to upgrade them to like a demon eye/ angel eye/ halo setup but I can't find anything too great and I don't want to overwork the alternator and battery and all by drawing a whole hell of a lot of power. My question I guess is... Does anyone know of any way to get these? I don't mind whether it's HID or LED.

I ride a 2017 rc390. Still completely stock.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I doubt you've be able to see the lights setup like that on the RC. I can't see how the projection lenses wouldn't just combine the colors, and not give you the halo effect you are wanting.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I was thinking about this more this morning, and curiosity got the better of me. I see that there are specialty projector lenses which do this. I've only ever witnessed the devil/angel eyes thing on a car before, not a bike... and the car had different LEDs which could be turned on/off. Didn't realize there were specialty bobbles for bikes tho to do this. I've never been one who got into the show car or mods stuff so wasn't as informed on the subject as I should have been before I shot my opinion off. :) Doh! Anyway, I'm not sure how you'd get the stock headlights to do what you're looking for. I'd be interested to see the end results tho if you manage to do it!

I was thinking about this more this morning, and curiosity got the better of me. I see that there are specialty projector lenses which do this. I've only ever witnessed the devil/angel eyes thing on a car before, not a bike... and the car had different LEDs which could be turned on/off. Didn't realize there were specialty bobbles for bikes tho to do this. I've never been one who got into the show car or mods stuff so wasn't as informed on the subject as I should have been before I shot my opinion off. :) Doh! Anyway, I'm not sure how you'd get the stock headlights to do what you're looking for. I'd be interested to see the end results tho if you manage to do it!

So what I've been thinking isn't necessarily to have the projectors turn off so the halos can be visible, because I'd like them to be on whenever I have the bike on, sorta like a moving showpiece. And what I've been thinking is to get some rbg led rings so I can change the color at will; maybe something like and orange (like you always see on dodge challengers nowadays). But I also want to upgrade to HID headlights so that I can get more pure white out of them as well as increased visibility. But I will definitely post pictures when I get it done. Though some things came up the recently so money is being held onto for necessities for the time being.

Izu

Alright! I've upgraded my headlights to LEDs 9000lm 6500K and 72 W I got the pair for around 25 bucks and its much much better than stock. In my bike though I cannot switch off the headlights ever. and the beam is too powerful for any sort of halo to be actually pleasantly visible. I do know a guy who's done it on the 2015 model with white LED rings and stock projectors/bulbs. It only sorta works if the headlight is off. Basically what I'm saying is, if you can't turn it off, you might have a hard time finding rings powerful enough to go through your headlamps.