Comp Werkes or MIVV exhaust

robenever

Good morning guys,

I been browsing this forum and other places for information. I've read a lot so far about these two exhaust, but I can't decide on which on to order for my bike. I'm getting it remapped soon with the Akro map and plan to add one of these two exhaust. I like the idea of having the Werkes exhaust because it seems to fit the bike (you know, it keeps the stock look and no extra can on the side). However, there is no Dyno on it, I don't want to buy something that's gonna lose HP.

The MIVV Ghibli seems to be a good pipe but damn, isn't it ugly. I'm somewhat considering the other Mivv options however, for the HP gains the ghibli seems to be no brainer. The dynos show in increase in HP but how reliable are these? are there any of you guys that have experience with one or the other? I have contacted the dealer that sells the Werkes exhaust, Hardracing.com and they got back to me extremely fast. However, no data on the exhaust was provided since it is new to the market.

The only things I'll be doing to the bike are the Akra map, the exhaust, the power commander, and the KN filter in that order.
Any input is welcome and appreciated.

Exhausts KTM - RC 390 - SPORT - Silencers - MIVV (link to the MIVV selection of exhaust)

HARD RACING PERFORMANCE / HARD CORE SPORTS SHOPPING CART - WERKES USA Stainless Slip-on Exhaust - '14-'16 KTM RC 390 & 390 Duke (link to Comp Werkes exhaust)

Theres some videos online about the db level and some dyno testing on behalf of mivv, but i can't find any info on werkes other than dB test.