Decision made help needed

simpletty

Country flag
Ok so after mulling over whether or not to keep bike after the dealer fixes it, I've made the decision to convert it into a track day bike. I do recall a thread here that someone did do a conversion from stock to a track day bike. Some input would be appreciated as to directgion to take. I don't want to convert it fully to a race bike, but make it a fun track day unit. Any input would be appreciated

unicorn_violence

you can check out my sad thread if you like: http://www.rc390-forum.com/forum/ktm-rc-390-general-discussion-forum/1410-budget-race-build.html

mine is to keep it more budget friendly but you can certainly go all out and make the RC a beast on the track. i would say the number 1 thing to do is suspension. just with that upgrade your RC will feel like its on rails even with street tires. mine was converted to race, but you could do everything here except removing the lights and putting on race bodywork. the more stuff you remove though, the lighter it gets. i just cant bring myself to remove the horn though lol i enjoy beeping that at the starting line while everyone else revs their engines

Last edited: