Feedback thread

micah360

a BIG +1 for forum member ASM. I bought a windscreen from him and it was delivered and packed amazingly.

Deal with this guy with 100% confidence!

emeglasson

I'll give a big thumbs up to Chad at KTM Performance, one of the site sponsors. I bought the braided stainless kit to allow me to eliminate the ABS system. Chad was helpful before and after the sale. I know several other folks on here have had similar, very positive experiences.

emeglasson

and....I bought a rear sprocket from vendor MNNTHBX. Frankly, I was shocked at how quickly it arrived. The part is perfect, and, as advertised, saved over 1.5 pounds from the stock unit. I was a little skeptical about the weight, but weighed both and they weren't joking! They seem like some pretty cool, enthusiastic small bike fans based on their website.

micah360

+ 1 for MNNTHBX here too. I bought their tidy tail and I got it in-hand in 2 days. Good product also...

regular_guy

T-rex racing, MNNTHBX, both shipped quick, both impressed me with their products. I'd use em again, and recommend them to a friend. I'll get all this stuff bolted on and post up some pics.

stevieboy

Country flag
The Vagabond tail tidy is so well made and installs so easily that, combined with the very reasonable price, I am surprised anybody buys any other brand.