FS KTM RC390--San Fernando Valley/Southern California

kings4thecup

Hey guys....sadly I am trying to sell the RC390 only because I feel like its underpowered and I want more out of the bike. I am looking to sell it or willing to trade for a ninja 636 or a triumph 675. I purchased the bike 3 weeks ago from Beverly hills Ducati for $7,200 OTD and I also had gotten gap insurance so total was $7,700.00. I have put a few things on the bike...I got the Ergo Seat which was $124.99 + taxes/shipping. I had put on a tail tidy which was $80.00 + taxes/shipping also K&N air filter which was $55 + taxes. I also have Bar end mirrors which I have not put on $30.00 and also a tinted wind screen which is not on either and that was $60.00 + shipping/taxes. The bike only has 1,200 miles on it and its still going up because I use it instead of my car because of high gas prices right now. Condition is 10/10 never been dropped and oil changes have been done accordingly. I am looking to get $6,000.00 OBO and registration is current and good up until June 2016. Granted some of you may have paid $6,700-$6,900.00 New...however, for a bike that's still brand new and only has 1200 miles saving nearly $1,000.00 is worth it....at least to me. Let me know if you guys have any questions and please feel free to PM me or text me for more information....8184975759--jake. Thanks everyone for looking! ------ TEXT me if the pictures aren't loading...for some reason its not letting me attach them properly...it just keeps loading when I attempt to do it.

Bobby

Haha I might be several months late but if you're still interested in trading for a Daytona I have a 2007 with a lot of goodies on it. PM me if you are.