Hard time installing Tyga race seat

Csorin

I'm in the middle of installing my race bodywork and ran into a snag with the tail section. How did you guys get over this little side rail on the frame? It's just too wide for the seat to make it over.

8E57F47F-6B8A-464F-ADD3-5C21B406AC6F.jpg

D4925EC2-27B6-4131-AAB8-6FE7248FCCA0.jpg

=maz=

Country flag
You have to start at an angle...it's a bit strange the first time but it will fit...just take your time and keep working at it, it fits.

Csorin

Yet another question. How in gods name do you disconnect this? Installing the Rottweiler fairing stay and I need to get these wires free to mount the dash.

]
8A9A1F20-9C1A-40C4-B524-C545F1D52C9E.jpg

Yet another question. How in gods name do you disconnect this? Installing the Rottweiler fairing stay and I need to get these wires free to mount the dash.

]
8A9A1F20-9C1A-40C4-B524-C545F1D52C9E.jpg

You've probably figured it out by now but on that tab you pull UP on it, not down like some others. It is a Sumitoyo type connector and very common on KTMs on O2's, shift indicators and Keihin parts. Once you get the hang of it they all come off pretty quick. Ignore the parts on the sides as they are not part of the locking tab. (We can see that you have garfed them up just a little) and just focus on pulling the one tab on the top up. Like mounting tires, if you are struggling, you are doing something wrong. Hope this helps.

Last edited: