Hi from NZ

hamishl

Country flag
Hi there,

I followed a link to the forum when I was Googling RC390 mods a few weeks ago - that Werkes USA exhaust looked real good to me, currently trying to figure out which organ to sell to buy one!

I started riding in August last year, and my RC390 is my 2nd bike; my Duke 200 was stolen after a month :( So, I figured I may as well get as much bike as I could on my licence, and after testing the Ninja 300, R3 and DR-Z400 SM while waiting for my insurance payout, decided the KTM felt the best. Since I picked it up in November I've put ~4,500km on it, including a ~1,000km road trip over Christmas. My butt didn't thank me!

Absolutely love it, and hope to get on the track in future. No money for mods right now, but I will definitely be doing some in future, and am glad there is so much advice available on here!

Sacape2

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the bike as much as you can. I think it's pretty capable as is. I've been bitten by the mod bug, so I've been searching left and right. There's a vendor here that's developed a drop-in engine kit (cams, pistons, etc) that puts out impressive numbers for a nice price.