Ktm oem parts diagrams help

MrGrody

So the normal procedure for all my other motorcycles to find diagrams and part #'s has been to visit my local dealership websites where they have oem part finder links that I can easily browse any part or diagram I need. None of these, including the dealer I purchased from has the ktm rc390 listed.

So.... where do i find these for this bike online? Im coming up with nothing. Its a tad frustrating.

Thanks

JKBC

Hey thanks for that link Hunterbear because at the 'Lighting System' for RC 390 WHITE ABS B.D. (CHASSIS) it differs from our damned owners manuals. The manual says both low and high-beam bulbs are the same but the parts on the Munn sourced page shows the high as a 65W H9 instead of a 55W H11? I noticed sitting behind a van at a red light that switching on the high beam it looked quite brighter than the low....they do have quite different lens but... And I've got a pair of 55w H11's well on their way. I'll have to take the high out and see what it really is and if it's a H9 I'll have to order a pair of them too.
.pg.185 2015 RC 390 US Owners Manual.jpgMunn parts list 2015 a.jpgMunn parts list 2015 b.jpg
Well I didn't need to pull the high-beam bulb because you can read what there are on the backs right where they are and mine are both Phoenix (brand) H11 55W Halogen bulbs. So in a way that was a relief...but what's with that parts diagram?...maybe it's still right? Anybody in the UK, India, etc have 2 different types of bulbs?

Last edited: