KTM Orange Demo Days

ToraTora

Country flag
I don't mind someone disagreeing with me. But me stating a FACT isn't my opinion. I heard something, and shared it. That's not me saying ether way. And what I did say is not the things that Joe said that I said. Oh my!

But whatever, if you cats would rather not hear about things that's fine. I don't have to share.

Why did I go at what Joe posted? A classic example is that UV has again followed with the thrust of Joe. So yeah some reading comprehension would go a long way. lolz

Joe I'm well aware of the Cup racing. Still it has absolutely nothing to do with my post, nor does it prove that the RC is a race bike. People race Big Wheels, but that doesn't make them race bikes. You can toss around all kinds of evidence--good or bad, and it wouldn't change the fact of what I heard. Nor is it possible to agree with or disagree with what I heard. What they said is what they said, and this came from multiple folks with connections to more insight than any of us (unless of course you work for a department of KTM and would then might be privy to said knowledge).

Nor does racing RCs change that you didn't actually understand what I posted. Which I already addressed, but it appears that you still don't get it. ¯ \_(ツ)_/¯

So ah, here, watch some race bikes.

[video=youtube;sWnff376PEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWnff376PEI[/video]​

tecknojoe

Country flag
I went back and read the comments again and nowhere did I see anyone remotely flying off the handle. I know in this era of keyboard cowboys it's easy to assume that's their tone when someone disagrees, but there is still a such thing as friendly disagreement, and I don't see anything but that in Joe's comments.

This

I wanted to know who said that, and why they suspect KTM will "halt" the rc390.

The RC390 cup bike is sold for the sole purpose of being raced, and is not street legal. it is literally a race bike.