Last OMRRA Round

Great last round at OMRRA a couple weekends ago, I hadn't been on track since May and thanks to Gray Area KTM for getting my bike dialed in I was able to podium all four of my races. Good times and great battles every race! 2017-09-16_OMRRA_0143-X3.jpg2017-09-16_OMRRA_0209-X3.jpg2017-09-16_OMRRA_0225-X3.jpgOmrra2107.jpg

m3hl

Country flag
Cool bike. I live about a mile from PIR and occasionally go to the races (I was there on friday getting tires for the RC).

Cool bike. I live about a mile from PIR and occasionally go to the races (I was there on friday getting tires for the RC).

Make sure to come out to the next Mac Track open practice in McMinnville, it should be in a couple weeks. We have a lot of experience with these bikes and could help you get racing next year if that's what your wanting to do? Or just come out and spin some laps either way, $50 for all day.

m3hl

Country flag
Make sure to come out to the next Mac Track open practice in McMinnville, it should be in a couple weeks. We have a lot of experience with these bikes and could help you get racing next year if that's what your wanting to do? Or just come out and spin some laps either way, $50 for all day.

Oh im planning on it. A lot of my friends go to those days as well. Was just talking to Yasar about it. I will say hi when I am there (Now I know what your bike looks like).